- Can we trade?- Oh, no.
Can we trade cars?
You get the green oneand I get the blue one.
- Here comes Daddy.- Give me hugs and kisses.
- No!- Please?
- Stop it.
Why do you teach himto do that?
- I didn't, my dadtaught him that.
- I know, but now you'reencouraging it.
- So I found out todaythat I am deploying.
- Okay.- For sure.
- For sure?
- I'm not leaving right now.I still have a couple weeks to--
To do what I have to do.
- You're for surethis is happening?
- This is it.
And I'm going back,and this is for sure.
- So where dowe even start?
Like, what does that meanfor our family until then?
And how long areyou going for,
and will you have a datefor when you come home?
- No, babe, I won't knowthat until I'm over there.
- Oh, my gosh.