- Well, first of all,
I'm not tryingto argue or fight.
I don't want to.
- I mean, I honestlyjust feel like rolling my eyes
when I hear it;I just, I can't even,
like, continually hear it.- Hear what?
- "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to.I don't want to argue.
I don't want to fight."
- I communicatemuch differently than you do.
- Who cares that wecommunicate different?
Figure it out.- I'm trying to comm--
- You know--you wanna knowwhere my [bleep] frustration
comes from right nowand I'm so [bleep] annoyed?
- Why are we swearing?- This time I chose trying to--
oh, you know why?- I don't want to swear.
- You know why I swear?You know why I swear?
- I don't want to swear.- You know why I swear?
Because I'm [bleep] over this.
I'm talking to youabout our communication
and it seems likeI'm the only one
from you to Michael
who is seriouslytrying to make an effort
on having better communication.
- Oh, no. No, no.If I wouldn't have been serious,
I wouldn't have gone...- Oh, you're right.
You're right.- And been and talked to...
- Oh, that's right.- Dr. Drew, Dr. Jenn,
Dr. Phil,doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor.
- Yeah, and guess whopays for that?
- I wouldn't have done it.- Guess who gets you there?
Other parents show up 'causethey want to [bleep] be there.
- I'm there.- And instead, I hear someone
always say, "I don't like her."- I'm there.
- "I don't like Dinah.I don't like Dr. Jenn.
"I don't like this;I don't like that; [bleep] them.
They're anti-Christ."- I like Doctor--
- "So I'm gonna say a satanicthing about everyone else."
- I like Dr. Drew.- Today, I've had--
- A lot of therapistshave worse problems
than the peoplethey're treating.
- Good.You know what?
But I don't give a [bleep]about their problems.
They're paid to sit ina goddamn chair and hear mine.
And they're gonna figure out--and I don't care
if I hear myself talk,I'm gonna figure out how to
work it better myself.
So you know what?- The past does matter.
- So you know what?- We cannot change the past.
We can only change today.- You know what, Mom?
- And going forward.- Guess what?
Guess what, sweetheart?
When you [bleep]hit me that day,
and you thought I wasn'tgonna call the [bleep] cops...
- I never hit you.- And let me ju--oh.
- I never hit you, Farrah.- Oh, no.
Oh, no, dumb bitch,I hit myself.
You're calling me a liarabout [bleep]
that [bleep] happened.
To [bleep] care about you
and you [bleep]called me a liar
and that's what I [bleep] meant.- I did not.
- Get the [bleep]out of my house.