- All right, show meyour little marshmallows.
What'd you make me?
- Today my mom is leaving for Seattle
after being here for six weeks,
and I'm glad she stayed so long to help with Sophia
while I get ready for my move to L.A.
- I got, like, 15 minutes,
and before I go,if it's okay,
I'd like to talk to Simonfor a minute.
- Okay, sure.Why not?
- Soph, let Grandmatalk to Simon.
- How do you feelabout Farrah
moving to L.A. herepretty quick?
- I feel good.
I think it's gonnabe good for her.
She's gonna havea lot more opportunities,
and plus she'll be closer to me,
so that wayI can watch over her
and help her outwith whatever she needs, so--
- I'm not messingwith your mama's boyfriend.
Would you please shut the doorso we can have some privacy?
- Sophia,get away from the window.
- It's been, like,three months, I think,
since we've talked,
and my biggest concern here is
that you're almosta mirror image of Michael.
Almost uncanny,the personality type,
so there's things likepassive-aggressive behavior.
There's things like angerthat comes from that, so that--
- Sure, I understand.- That scares me, okay?
That really scares me
because that's all formsof domestic violence.
- I mean, I'm not a violentor a person like that
or how you kindof are making me out
to be right now,which is kind of weird,
'cause I've never, ever doneanything like that.
I mean, I've heard, you know,
stories about you