- Oh? Yeah, I am.- Hi.
- How's it going?- I'm iO.
- iO? Nice to meet you.- Nice to meet you.
- Hey, man.- Nev.
- Thank you.- Nice to see you.
- Can you tell us a little bitabout your relationship?
- Yeah.He's my best friend.
He's my trainer,my coach, my mentor.
He doesn't know it, but, man,I'm his biggest fan.
- Was he going to competein the 2012 Olympics?
- He qualified,
but he couldn't compete because he developed hydrocephalus.
Along with that,he had a cyst.
He went throughchemotherapy.
Six months lateris when I found out.
- So you didn't knowhe was being treated
for this condition at all?- No. No.
- That strikes meas bonkers bananas
that he would go throughsix months of chemotherapy
and not tellhis brother/best friend.
- Yeah.- Right.
But he healed.It got better.
He qualified for the 2016 Olympics,
and everything has been fine
up until about a coupleof months ago.
Before I moved backto Colorado,
we trained right herein this area.
I started doing my hill workout
and he's at the bottom,
and I can seein his whole aura
that he's not doingtoo well.
He just got on his knees and just started throwing up,
and I asked, "Is everything all right?"
He said, "I'm good."
And I didn't believe it.- Whoa.