- So we're all hereto tell y'all
that we're having another baby.- Oh, my God!
Say you're joking.- I'm joking. I'm not.
That's totally not true.
Oh, yeah, I was gonna saydo we need
to pack him some clothesfor tonight?
- Just a toothbrush.- You got to actually use
the toothbrush though,for it to work.
Y'all just take it with youand get a good brush.
- What have you been doing?- On the way to school sometimes
I'm like,"Did you brush y our teeth?"
Uh...and he'll just say--- Ooh, Bentley.
You go to school like that, man?
You're, like, that kidwith the stinky breath.
I don't knowwhy you're laughing.
- You don't want dead teeth.- Ooh, those teeth are so nasty.
They're just, like, yellowand they look like old corn--
- I went to high schoolwith a guy,
he had a butt chinand a corn tooth.
That's what we called himthough, corn tooth.
- Oh, my gosh.
Are you ready to go? - Yes.
- See y'all.- Bye, honey.
- Thanks, guys.- Y'all be careful.
- All right.- Well, that was fun.
Mackenzie's cool.- She is.
- And you could definitely tellwhen we were having dinner
that Bentley was having,like, the time of his life.
- Like when we were laughingabout the corn tooth
and the butt chin.- The butt chin.
- Like, he probablydoesn't even know
what either of those means...- No.
- But he was dying laughing.
I'm sure for himthat was like--
- That was the main--- Cool as [bleep] that
the four of us were all togetherwith just him,
without my parents around,
or Jen and Larry around,
just us fourand him hanging out.
I think it was awesome.