The kids on "Teen Mom"aren't always so cuteand easygoing.
Catelynn found that outthe hard way
when baby Nova justwould not stop crying.
- What is the matter?
She's just overly tired.
- I've been there.
What's going on?
Sometimes you got to walk awayfor ten minutes
and then come back.
- Then what ifshe's still crying?
- Then you try itall over again.
You're lucky you're not olderor you'd be grounded.
Are we done being sassy?
Can I get a smile?
Yeah, that's what I like.
- She's so cute.
I see your daddy.
- [cooing indistinctly]
- It took a 20-minute walkto just calm her down.
- Hey.She doesn't seem too mad now.
- Oh, my God.
Oh, my God.
So have you figured outa foolproof method,
you know, to calm her down?
- Yeah.Really, it's not that hard.
As long as I am constantlyengaging with her
and talking and, you know,like, just playing with her,
she's completely fine.
As soon as I turn my back,she screams.