- Hello. - So how's it going?
- It's going better.
Like, we got a new roommatein the house now.
- Oh, wow.
- Yeah, his name is Dylan. - Crap.
- He's from Boston,but he lives in North Carolina.
- Oh, really.
- So he, like, relates to me in,like, every single way,
and takes up for me,and, like, is in love with me,
and it's only been,like, two days.
- Well, is everybody else liking him,
or are you two getting along with everybody else
in the house, or what's his deal?
- Yeah, he getsalong with everybody else too,
but he likes me the best.
Dylan starts kissing me,
and I'm not aboutto push him off.
He can kiss meany time he wants.