- I really loved MTV's"It Gets Better."
- I want to tell youthat you're not alone.
- I had a lot of shameabout being different.
- I hated high school.High school [bleep] sucked.
- I was picked on because,you know, I liked musicals,
and I was obviously gay.
- To see a viral campaignpromoted and covered on MTV
was really meaningful.
- Every time I read about a bullied gay kid
committing suicide, I would think,
"God, I wish I could have talked to that kid
for five minutes and been able to tell them
that it gets better."
What started as one video
quickly grew to 40,000 videos.
- And every day it gets better.
- It helped me getinto LGBT activism
because I felt like one personcan make a difference.