- Camp Kichi-Wawa had everything:
the s'mores, the lake.
Don't forget bunk five!
We were The Three Amigas.
OMG, we ruled.
- Look at us now, back togetherand better than ever!
Maybe there is hopefor One Direction.
- How lucky are we thather dad transferred here?
- So, so, so lucky.
- You guys, stop.
I'm the lucky one.
- Seriously, what'sthe drug scene like here?
I've been dyingto try bath salts.
You guys in?
- Karma, she's kidding!
- Sabrina,I forgot all about
your great sense of humor.
Well, as fun as this tripdown memory lane has been,
I have to go,
'cause Shane and I are holdingauditions for our band.
'Cause I'm in a band.
- Good for you, Karm,
living out yourTaylor Swift dreams.
Amy and I will spendtime catching up.
- I guess I can bea little late.
- Karma, no, don't worry.
Sabrina lives here now,so you will have plenty
of one-on-one timewith her too.
- That's exactlywhat I wanted!