How are you?- Oh, just fabulous.
- What's up?- Hey, Coley.
- Hi, how are you?
- So guess twat?- Twat?
Tell me the news.
- We put an offeron a house.
For me?- Yes.
- Are you jumpingout of your pants?
- No, I [bleep] mine.- [laughs]
- Do we have any photos?
- I've got them all.- Okay.
- I love how you haveyour arm around me
like we're, like, telling hersome serious news.
There a lot of trees.- Whoa, that one's cute, though.
- Okay, I literally thought,when I bought this house,
I was like "Okay, I'm nevergonna move again,
for a long time."
- And now you're ready?- But I said,
"Unless I find, like,exactly what I want."
But we have--hopefullythey accept our offer.
- Well, yeah.
Already beenjust making plans.
Like it's already ours.
- This is serious.- I'm scared.
- Sure about this?- Stop!
- I'm just kidding.- I have anxiety.
- About to gocrazy out there.
- Does Aubree--does she, like,see anything about it?
- Well, we're notgonna tell her
until it movesinto the next steps.
But we're buyinga house together.
I feel like that's a big step.- That's a huge step.
- There's three bedroomsupstairs and a huge bathroom.
So just put allthe kids upstairs.
- All of them?- All of them.
- Have a weddingin the backyard.