Do you have another jacketfor Grace?
- Yeah.- She left hers at Chelsea's.
I love you.
I love you.
- Do you think todaywent all right?
- Yeah, I just--- I think you should done, like,
about five or six court
sessions ago.- Yeah.
- Like, 40 hours in a courtroomis ridiculous, man.
- That's partof what--I don't know.
Like, growing upand miscommunication.
I feel like we havea lot of miscommunication.
- Our main issue is
that we disagree in a lotof different stuff.
- And we are hell-bent
on what we believe inand certain things.
- Okay, that'swhy we didn't go good together.
- Yeah.- You know?
So, you parent themon your time
and then I parent themon my time,
and if there's a issue,we come to each other and.
- That's what I plan on doing.If there's a issue
in the future,
hopefully we'll--I'm tiredof going to court.
- I'm tired.- I mean, feel a lot better.
- I just feltlike something was really,
like, something was released.I feel, like, relieved.
I've never wantedyou to not be their mom.
- This is a step up ofall of us,
you know,taking a step forward
and doing what's best for themfrom here on out, like,
where we all work together.- Yeah.
That's what we're going to do,is work together...
- Right.- As a team.