♪ And pretend that it's okay
- Hey, Mom, what's going on?
- Awesome, I'm pulling upright now to see the truck, yay!
- All right, I'll be right there, bye.
- Okay, buh-bye.
Aw, my first littlefurniture truck.
It's kind of cute.
Cool, like, this is a truck.
I don't know how to driveor work a truck.
Is this where you, like,fill it up with gas?
- This unlocks it.- Hey, Mom?
- This puts it down.- It's not that.
It's not that. It's--
this has to actually beall the way out
and come all the way up to this
so you're not fightinggoing over it.
- It will, yeah.
- Okay, genius [bleep] face.
Oh, my God.
- Why are you talking like that?
- Don't act likeI'm [bleep] stupid
when I'm asking a question
when you're not even ableto show me.
- Well, you weren't very clear.I'm able to show you.
I'm not able to lift it.It's too heavy.
- Okay.- All right, now come over here.
- [bleep] annoying people.
- That's the park brake,and it's on.
- I don't--you know,just you talking to me...
- Listen to me. I'm tryingto tell you something.
- Dumbs my [bleep] brain.
God bless America.
All right, I'm gonna drive you
over to see the furniture store
so I can test drive this.
Thank God for everything I have.
- You're very blessed.
- I'm growing a company.It's, like, real.
It's so amazing that I was,like, blessed with a brain.