- Let's chat.- All right. What's up?
- We're wonderingif you've noticed
anything changingin Josh's behavior recently
or if you've noticed, like,anything at all, really.
He's more, like--
I want to say more privateabout his life now.
He doesn't really, like,kind of just tell me everything.
- Yeah.Not as much as before.
- Does he strike youas, like,
maybe kind of depressedor anything?
- I don't know.
- Yeah, what do youthink is going on?
- I mean, kind of, like,
when we hang out,it's weird.
Like, he doesn't eatas much as he used to.
- Like, at all, so...
- Has he lost weight?
- Oh, yeah.A lot of weight.
- He's lost weight?- Yeah.
In high school,he was, like--
not to sound mean,but he was really big,
and he slimmed down a little bit
towards senior year,
and then college,
he's just gradually slimmed more and more.
It was just, like, drastic.
- That's really dangerous.
- Yeah.- Have you noticed
that his eating patternshave changed also or...?
- I mean,I've picked up on it.
I'm like,"Why will he never, you know,
just even takesomething off my plate?"
- Not even, like, a bite?
- He won't even takea French fry off my plate.
That's--- Okay, that's--
- Anybody who doesn't takea French fry--
something's going on.- I know.
I'm like, "It's all yours."
He won't do it.