- All right, there you go.
- Get your bolognasandwich, buddy?
They're very fond of chips.
Especially this one.
Get out the way.Excuse me.
- The kids love it.
- Guess what--guess what?- Your parents?
- Yeah, guess whatthe guy did.
- He had a knife,
and he was gonnacut her neck off.
- Who's your parents?- Gary.
- And who?- Stepmom.
- Me and your Daddyare your parents.
- I think I would die ifthey called her their parent.
- You want to go outside?
Don't let the dogs in.
- I want to go outside.
- Okay, don't let the dogs in.
- Don't stepin dog poop.
- Okay.[children chattering]
- Like, it's fineto have a--a good
co-parenting relationship,but I think I'd be bothered
if the boys came homeand they're like,
"My parents," you know?
- Yeah, but I thinkshe does the same thing
when she goes home about us,
but either way,it bothered me, though,
because I tryto tell her
it's me and your Dadare your parents.
They're just here'cause we love them.