- I need a tan, man.
I feel like the pasty prince.
- You are the pasty prince.
- You pasty too!
- I'm not pasty!
A girl when I got off theairplane said,
"Do you live here?"and I was like, "No,"
and she was like, "You couldpass for a Hawaiian."
She was probably, like, tryingto get in my pants. I know.
- Yeah, she's tryingto scissor you.
She's like...later on.
I don't know.I feel like being lesbian's,
like, a lot of foreplay.
- You can't compete with--
- Yeah. Say it.You can't compete with what?
- You can't competewith the hammer.
- The hammer?
- When I pull that [bleep]and lay it on the table,
- Oh. Is that it?[laughing]
- I think Julia's sexy. Sweet and spicy.
Gonna eat it like groceries.That's it.
- I'm ready for our challenge.
What do you thinkit's gonna be?
- It don't matter.I'm gonna win.
- Oh, really?
- Nobody's [bleep].- Carrying around all that
extra weight from your hammer,
you're gonna win?