- Stay there.
- Okay. Ah.
- Hey, Wayne, you letthe dogs out.
Where they going?- [laughing]
[relaxed electronic music]
- This is fun.
- ♪ All alone, you're on my mind ♪
♪ You got to get better
- All right.- Thank you.
- Job well done.
It's bigger. This is awesome.
- Yes, sir.- What's up there?
- The bedrooms.This is Booboo's room,
'cause it's got a windowjust like the other one, but--
- This is close.But she has a good room.
- This one has thewalk-in closet.
That's why I wanted herto have this one.
- And--and, it's a great view.
- Mm-hmm.And she can run around
and, like, meet friendsand do stuff.
- Come on, man. This is--thisis that type of neighborhood.
- Yeah.This is the master one.
- Oh, this is the master?- That's why it's got that.
- And you got the bathroomright through.
- Yeah.- This is--
- This is myfavorite part, though.
- I wouldn't evencome out of here.
- A jet tub.- Oh, I dig it.
This is great.
- What do you think?- I love it.
- See the backyard?- No, we did not.
- Not yet.That's where we're going.
- We still--we all still on tour.
- Well, there has to be a light.
There's reallyno light out here?
- There has to be light.- We got to put one in.
- This is--this is differentthan sitting in a cell,
and if any of my friendsback in the day
seen this today,they wouldn't even believe it.
Just so weird how life
can changein such a short amount of time.
- Only if you want it to.- Only if--I was about to say.
I was--I was about to say.- [laughing] You know--
You know I know the words.
- Did you hear me?Did you hear me going for it?
- Only if you want it to, baby.
- All right.Let's move--let's move along.
Yeah, I feel kind of weird beingin this neighborhood, though.
- Why? What's--- Because it's just I'm not
the same as these people,
especially when you're livingacross the street
from a prosecutor, like--
- Well, that isa little intimidating.
- Well, we'll keep himin business.
- Just makes me feel weird.
- We've earned this, baby.