Why are you coming in the--
why are you coming outside?
You never come outside.- I need to talk to you.
It's not happening.
- You sure?- Yeah.
What is it?- It's for you.
- It's nothing between you andI, but I'm giving this to you.
I don't know if you're aware.
This is coming up--do you knowhow many kids he has?
- How many?
- He has seven, Matthew.
- That's not his kids.These are his kids right here.
That's not his kids.
I've talked to his exes.
- Okay, well,they're hitting him
for child support right now...- No.
- And four or fiveof the kid have--
- Yeah, if that was the case,then he would have been
in jail ten years agowhen these kids were born.
- Okay, all right.Shoot the messenger.
- You just really pissed me off.
- [scoffs]I'm just letting you know.
- Look what he did.Look.
Look at that.
I've been with this manfor over a year.
- Okay.- I think I know him.
- Okay, you know him.That's fine.
- You should talk to me...- Oh, Lord.
- Or you should talk to himbefore you do
something like thisin front of the cameras
so everybody in the worldwill think something else.
- Hey, Amber,look who's in the car.
- Look at me. Look at me.
- I'm listening.- Look at me. Look at me.
Now I'm gonna have to provein front of millions of people--
- Okay.- This is ridiculous.
- Okay.- Be quiet.
- Oh, my Lord.
- ♪ Hard to breathe
♪ When you're laying on ... ♪