- Today's Bentley's birthday,
and I'm glad Ryan showed up.
- Well, happy birthday, buddy.
What's up, little girl?
What are you doing, little girl?- There's Daddy.
- Here you go.- Are you gonna hold her?
Yeah, I held her last time.She was pretty cool.
- Yeah, you were pretty coollast time.
Did you say happy birthdayto your brother?
He is seven years old.- She tried.
- Can you believe that?
You got a lotof catching up to do.
[laughter]- Oh, my God.
- Hey, what are you doing now?
That one's fo--that one's last.
I'm just messing with you.Go ahead.
- Oh, I just used the box, man.
That ain't what's in there.- Oh.
- Something else is in there.That ain't a real--
- What is it?- It's a robot.
He's been wantingone of these forever.
- Can I go over their house,please?
Um, if they willtake you to school, yes,
but only becauseit's your birthday.
- Yeah.- You sure?
- Mm-hmm.- What?
- You sure?- Yeah.
- Okay.- Birthday cake.
- Come on.- All right.
all: Bentley!- Hey, come on, get 'em.
Come on.- That wasn't very nice.
- You spit all overthe top of it.
It's got a wet, moist layer.