You want to say bye to Grandma?
Grandma might come see usin a--like, before I leave, so.
- Why are we going?
Why do I haveto go through this?
- Okay, you know what?Because you keep crying.
You keep creating a scene,
and I am not gonnado this right now.
- I am not.I am not.
- If you want to talk,then [bleep] learn how to talk.
- I'm trying.
- Mom,it's not about you.
It's more about my daughter.
If I cannot have someonenot explode all the time
and get along and take careof my daughter properly--
here, do you want the phone?
Then that is the issue.
I am above this bull[bleep],so I am leaving.
I have had enough.- I just asked you--
- I love you.
I hear you, but you're not gonnabe watching Sophia full-time.
And what are you[bleep] pissed about?
- I'm not pissed at all.
I'm hurt, Farrah.
- Yeah, it's likeI'm watching a grown-up
throw a tantrum right now.
- Oh, really? Really?- That's what it looks like.
- I have no feelings?I haven't got a right?
- No, you can feel feelings,
but I don't need somebodythrowing a tantrum--
- I'm not.
- Acting likemy dad's [bleep] up.
Well, my dadhas been there for me
when I've been [bleep] gone
and I've been worriedabout my daughter,
and at least I may not get alongwith him all the time,
but he's [bleep] there.
- Well, I'm here too.
I'm telling you--
- So I am gonna leave
because I don't like findingmyself in this position--
- You told me--you told methat you know--
- In front of my daughter,and my daughter
is not okay with it right now,so I am leaving.
- Sophia?- Nope.
- I want to kiss good-bye.- No.
- No, she probablydoesn't want to right now.
- Why?- I don't know why.
Ask yourself why.
[dreamy delicate music]