- I was, like, shocked when Ifound out where you were from.
- Like, it's almost toocoincidental for me to not
take that as a sign.
I opened up a fortune cookielast night said,
"Follow the adviceof your heart."
Like--and I got chills.
I was like, "This is too--
this is too ridiculousright now."
- I'm trying to be optimistic.
You know, when you've seenlove fail so many times,
it's hard to believe in it,you know what I mean?
- No, I understand.
But the way you make me feel--
like, when I talk to you
and I see that beautifulsmile come out,
I feel like my heart's aboutto explode out of my chest.
It's like no girl makes menervous except for you.
- There he goes.
It makes me cringe, but I don'twant to upset him.
So in the Truth Booth, I'm hoping that we're not a match,
and I know that's probablynot the best mindset,
but right now, it's the onlymindset I can have.
- My heart is so set onyou already that it sucks.
- I know.
- Obviously I'm fallingfor you, Julia.
And I don't think I'mgonna be able to stop it.
I've got butterflies.