- I'm trying to make more of an effort with my mom
so we're meeting up with her boyfriend
while he's in town.
- There's my baby.- Hello.
- Good to meet you.Farrah. Hi.
- Farrah, how are you?
- You're like, "I want a hug,not a handshake."
- I'm Simon.Very nice to meet you.
- Me too.- Hi.
- I love you.- Good to see you.
- I love that we could allget together and meet.
So we're about to goto the opera.
- Okay, cool.- Six-hour affair.
- Make sure to bringsome coffee and wine.
- There you go.[laughter]
- So how did you guys meet?
- On the Internet.- Okay.
- I got to definitelysay, though, like,
I think you bring outthe best in Debra,
'cause she's, like, niceand calm and, like, less tense.
- No, I don't bringthe best out in her.
She's always the best.
- Oh, there you go.Oh, there you go. Touché.
- She's under stress.- Thank you.
- She's under a lot of things.
She's been througha bunch of [bleep],
and then she getsall this stuff thrown at her.
I've watched "Teen Mom."
And so what I see is, like--
it hurts, actually, me,because I know her,
and, like, uh, uh,
why are they doing that to her?You know, beating her up.
- What do you mean?Regards to beating who up
or what upor down up or where--what?
- Just sayingnegative things.
- You know what? I'm notin control of negativity.
- No, no, no, you are,
because you're the onethat says it.
- So if I am the issue,then I would just...
- Just pause.Just pause for a moment.
- Not take thingsout of context.
- Think about it,because she loves you.
- And I love my mom.- And she--I know you do.
- You do.- She's trying to help you.
- God bless us all.- Farrah, I mean,
I'm just being honest.
- Yeah, I'm all abouthonesty.
- Do you want meto tell you, honestly?
- Sure.- I'll tell you.
I'll be honest, okay.
- Okay, go for it.