- Race upthe paved path naked?
- Hold on.- I'll go naked.
- Be in your birthday suit?- I'll go naked.
Do you want to go naked?I'm fine with that.
- [bleep] it.- Let's do it.
I'm not eatingbirthday cake.
- We've done a lot weird[bleep] on challenges.
This is the first time we have been required to strip down
and finish a challenge naked.
- Come on.Oh, my God.
This is the most embarrassing[bleep] I've ever done.
- Go! - I have never, ever, ever,
ever been naked in public.
Gosh, I hope I trimmed in the right places today.
Just don't put mein slow motion, please.
- Bananas and Sarah look horrible.
They look worse thanthey've ever looked ever.
This is an ugly, peeling, rotting banana.
- Eat a birthday cakeor be in your birthday suit?
- Well, I guesswe're getting naked.
I know that we areclose to winning,
and if we put a little pepin our step, we could win.
- Eating a full birthday cake.[bleep] no.
Let's go naked.[bleep] it.
- This is bull[bleep].- You want to eat that?
- ...up the path naked.- Yeah, I'm going naked.
I have to worryabout my dad bod
compared to Nelson's rock-hardbody right next to me.
That's what I'm worried about.
- Tom, let the dad bod hang.
- Keep your eyes away.