- Hey.- Hi.
- What happened to your chin?
- Nothing, I just fell.
I came home and I fellcoming out of the taxi.
- God.So, you know,
how was Chasethis weekend, was he good?
- Oh, my God, dude, I'm notgonna be able to do this.
I had, like,four hours of sleep.
I'm not gonna be ableto do this.
- Why did you havefour hours of sleep?
- Because everyone hadcaffeine all night
and didn't go to sleeptill like 2:00 in the morning.
- Ooh.- We had a little sleepover
with Jace, David's daughter,David's sister's son.
His sister came,me and him went to dinner,
we came back home,they were still awake.
They ordered--I orderedpizza for them,
and then I had Coke inthe refrigerator that was mine,
and Jace was drinking it.
- When Jace comes,you've got to hide the Coke.
- Hey, come here.- Give her a kiss. Bye.
- Good night.- Good night.
- Okay, let's buckle.- No.
- I'll buckle.- No, you won't!
- Stop--come on, Jace.
Every time you come here,you're so mean to me.
Stop it!What are you ripping that--
I needed that paper!Thanks very much!
It was for my doctor!Thank you!
- I'm tired! - I know you're tired!
- I'm tired!- Well, go to sleep.
You know, well,I'm gonna go eat.
- I don't want to eat.- Well, I'm eating.
I haven't eaten all day,I'm sorry.
That's how it is.
- Shut up!- [gasps]
Please!Don't start hitting my car!
What's wrong with you?
Every time you come fromMommy's house, you're mean!