[indistinct production chatter]
- Left $5 and didn't payfor her glass of wine.
Kailah, do you know how muchfood we consumed tonight?
- If you really wantto come at me
and talk to me about it...- Excuse me, I been waiting
to come for you.I been waiting for--
- I had two fives wrapped upand I gave him two fives.
- As a matter of fact--hold on,you know what you gave him?
Five [bleep] dollars.- I had two fives wrapped up.
I gave him $10.- Whatever, it still ain't half
of what the [bleep]was accounted for what we ate.
- Everybody gave him $10.- Everything--you a damn lie.
- Everybody gave him 15 to...both: 20.
- So not only have you [bleep]on black people,
but you a [bleep] on [bleep]that work for 2.13 an hour.
I don't [bleep] like you.I don't like to talk to you.
I barely like to look at youin your [bleep] face.
And you a inconsequential,insensitive ass,
stinking ass, non-thinking asslittle bitch.
- Okay, I'm so glad...- I don't give a [bleep].
- I will pray for you...- Don't pray for me.
- If you get sent home.Please do.
You'll get sent right onup out of here.
- But you better know that Iknow my way to South Carolina
and I will climb upa [bleep] mountain
and I will make sure...- Okay, please do.
- I will make sure--I will make sure
that you know exactlywho the [bleep] CeeJai is.
- I'll be looking forward to it,bitch.
- I will make sure of that.
Never met somebody that'sso [bleep] stupid.
You need to [bleep] sit around
and get some [bleep]singing lessons too.