So, guess what?
We've been havingthe best time.
We wereat the Dead End Saloon,
looking for, like,guys for love.
- Why don't youget on Tinder?
- Well, 'cause that'sanother issue, but anyways--
- Okay, so...I don't get it.
- You don't get it?
- What do you mean,you want a friend?
- Yeah, a friend.
Friend, maybe goout for dinner.
- Sexually active,not sexually active?
- If it happens, it happens,but that's not important.
- So that's dating.
- Not really.
- Maybe a friend with benefitsif it happens.
It's, like, no big deal.
- Well, I think thatyou should live your life
without any responsibilityof any more kids anymore.
- Okay.- Okay.
- That's all I have to say.
- All right, so--
- What about Jace?
- I don't want to fight.We're not fighting.
- I'm just saying, wouldn't yoube more happier?
- You know, the thing--the problem--
- No, no, listen,listen, listen,
what I'm saying iswouldn't you be more happier
if you can just come homeand be like,
"I can do whatever I want"?
- Listen,I don't want to do this.