- You--you got to be kidding me.
- I'm so sorry.
- You didn't evenmention to her
that you have my luncheon?
- I can't tell Leslie Garner
about yourfootball luncheon, Nate.
She doesn't care.[laughs]
- Well, what about you?Do you care?
- Of course.
Nate, of course I care,
but I mean, this isa huge opportunity for me.
She wants to talkabout my future.
- Being named team captain isa once-in-a-lifetime thing,
unless it happensagain next year.
I shouldn't haveto plead my case.
- Okay, but what is this?
Is there something else going onthat I don't know about?
You're my girlfriend,and I want you there.
What do you think it looks likeif I show up without you?
- Oh, okay, so, um--
so I'm supposedto give up on something
that's really important to me,
why, becauseyou're Nate Griffin,
You know what,I'm sorry you feel hurt,
but this is a meaningfulopportunity for me,
and I'm gonna take it.