- I don't want to makeanyone angry,
but Brandon, Teresa,I'm sorry.
You guys are part of my life.
- Mm-hmm. I know. I know.- And so is Carly,
and so is this whole situation.It's part of my life,
and it just doesn'tmake any sense to me
to be told what to sayand what not to say.
It's like, I don't want to livemy life like that.
And I don't feel likeI want to compromise.
- If we can't, we can't.
- If they say we don't want youtalking about the adoption
at all on TV...[chuckles]
Then we're gonnahave lots of issues.
That's all I'm saying.
- Is what you're saying thatif they tell you
you can't talk aboutthe adoption on TV
that you would still do itand risk the relationship
with Carly?- Absolutely, yes.
- And how does thatmake you feel?
- Yeah. Why, though?- Because I will--
- 'Cause then it's gonnatake me from it too.
- Then I'll just--oh, my God.
- Well, what isyour reasoning why?
- My reasoning is
because I havesacrificed enough
for you to have a family,and that's fine,
and I--we--I've come to terms with that,
and all that's great.
But I will not sacrificemy voice,
and what I think,
and what I canand cannot talk about
on my daily lifeand my personal life,
camerasor not cameras.
- In cases like this,you can't be selfish.
- I would never want todo something--
I'm not being selfish.