♪ Live our lives
♪ We could run away - Come on!
- Oop, there's a hole there.- It's all right.
- Go get her.- You're okay, you got it.
Come on, girl, we're gonnabe living in the country.
You got to get used to it.
- It's nice to meet you.- Nice to meet you, too.
- How you doing, Patrick?- Well, hello.
- This is it. This is--
- Yeah, so this is wherewe need to go through.
About the bucklingin your floor.
- Yeah, that's all garbage.- You couldn't even get a dime
in hereif you wanted to,
and there's a spot herethat's buckled also,
but this is, like, the most,and that's where it gave there.
So like I said,we have to pull all this out.
We're gonna haveto pull out half the trim
that's on the floor,so all that--
that whole half'sgonna have to come out.
Okay, then outside.
- Come on, let's follow Daddy.- Now for your gable.
- Yes.- You want to center it
at the door?- Yeah, I want the peak
of the gable to be--- The peak right at the door.
- Right at the top of the door.- And so then--
- Right.- What's a gable?
- A roof.Yeah, we're gonna put
an overhang, like, a porch.- Oh, I see.
- So it doesn't looklike a trailer.
To re-side everythingall the way around
and to do all the removal,um,
you're looking at--- That's a lot of sixes.
- Six and a half.- So 6,500 bucks
for the siding and about6,000 for the gable.
Including the floorswe're talking, like, 15 grand.
What are your thoughts, honey?
- That's not bad.- It's not bad?
- No, let's just do itso we can get the hell in here.
- I have to just think about it.
- And it's bestto think about it.
- I'd probably endup being, like,
almost 20 grand over budget
with what I planned on doing.
- You got to do what you gotto do, so...
- Oh, God.