All those submitting materials ("Submitters") must adhere to the following submission guidelines:
All Submitters must be a legal U.S. citizen, a U.S. resident, or otherwise eligible to work in the United States.
Employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and their immediate family members and those living in the same household of MTV Networks, Viacom International Inc., Remote Productions Inc. or their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, production personnel, participating television stations, advertising agencies, corporate sponsors or any person or entity connected with MTV Networks production, administration or judging of the videos, or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or representatives are not eligible.
All Submitters must affirmatively agree to the terms of the MTV Video Submission Service Agreement. All information that you provide in connection with the materials you submit may be disclosed on this Site and/or in any other manner in connection to the pilot and/or series tentatively entitled "Shower Power Music Hour," and other programs and programming services, including, without limitation, any and all best of or retrospective of the programs (each, a "Program" and, collectively, the "Programs").
We ask that submitters refrain from submitting the following:
Any materials which do not conform to these guidelines or which do not adhere to the technical requirements specified on the Site will not be accepted. MTV Networks reserves the right to reject any submitted materials that they deem, in its sole discretion, to violate any of the policies of the MTV Networks Standards and Practices Guidelines. MTV Networks may modify or edit any materials, or request submitters to do so, in order for the materials to meet the accepted guidelines.
- Materials which display commercial products (e.g., clothing, toys, food) and/or their trademarks, brands or logos.
- Materials with gratuitous gun imagery/gestures.
- Materials which contain hard liquor placement.
- Materials which contain nudity.
- Materials which reference phone numbers, website links and/or personal addresses - physical, email or otherwise.
- Materials which contain images of license plates.
- Materials which contain clothing or signage with logos.
- Materials which endorse or condone illegal drug or alcohol abuse.
- Materials which contain explicit, graphic or excessive sexual activity.
- Materials which contain derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups.
- Materials which contain gratuitous violence.
- Materials which contain language which is vulgar or offensive.