1. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about exploring new opportunities. I love spending time with my family and friends. What inspires me most is being around people who have persevered through difficult times.
2. Describe this past semester in 3 words.
Fun, irritating, and stressful!
3. Why did you choose to pledge Zeta Sigma Phi?
I chose Zeta Sigma Phi because they didn't represent the "stereotypical" sorority. Instead, Zeta Sigma Phi represented a group of intelligent, fun, beautiful girls that cared about each other.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
I was nervous about being misrepresented and worried about what I was getting myself into.
5. Before you pledged the sorority, how many people had you lived with at one time?
Before pledging I lived with three other girls. Yes, I was definitely worried about living with other pledges--you just never know how you will get along.
6. What moment from this past semester do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV?
I think most of the pledges share the same painful experience -- but you'll just have to watch the show to find out!
7. What CDs are you listening to right now and what's your all-time favorite?
Right now I am listening to the first Jewel CD and Norah Jones. But, my all-time favorite CD is Frank Sinatra's Greatest Hits--I love to listen to it while I cook.
8. What do you find attractive?
What I find most attractive is my boyfriend David! His good looks, intellect and great personality is a never-ending turn on.
9. When the semester started, were you dating anyone?
Yes, I was dating David.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show?
I would want everyone to remember that they are watching me through a camera lens and someone else's interpretation of me.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this semester?
The most memorable moment was the hilarious "dance/skit" that the pledges did for our sisters...it cracks me up just thinking about it!
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
The most important lesson I have learned is how to deal with different personalities in various situations. If I could do it over, I wouldn't do anything differently.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be?
I would want to hang out with Will Ferrell--he is hilarious!
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot guy or going out with your girl friends?
Both--it just depends on the day and my mood.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past semester, what would it be?
Hmmm...I don't know.
16. Who is the messiest pledge/sister? Who's the neat freak?
No comment on who is the messiest. I know I like to be really organized, but I don't know if I would be considered the "neat freak."
17. What is the worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house/sorority house?
There really wasn't anything that gross or weird that happened...that I know of!
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
Sorority girls are:
19. If you were president of Zeta Sigma Phi, what would you do?
If I were president of Zeta Sigma Phi, I would strive to enhance what Zeta Sigma Phi truly represents. I would also try to ensure that every member deeply understands what makes a Zeta unique and properly portrays what makes a Zeta.
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college?
After college my goal is to find a job that makes me happy. I am really excited about what the future holds.
Do you have any nicknames?