1. What are you passionate about?
I am passionate about life and living it to its fullest. I love to write poetry it is a way to express my emotions. Making my parents proud is what inspires me.
2. Describe this past semester in 3 words.
Stressful, memorable, educational
3. Why did you choose to pledge Zeta Sigma Phi?
I pledged Zeta Sigma Phi because I taught that it was different from other sororities. Also, I wanted to change my misconceptions about sororities.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
I was a bit taken back by the idea because I had seen reality shows and I didn't want to be misrepresented.
5. Before you pledged the sorority, how many people had you lived with at one time?
I lived with four other girls in a small apartment. I was not concerned about sharing a living space with so many pledges because it was a house and there was a lot more room.
6. What moment from this past semester do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV?
Any part that anyone had anything negative to say about me especially people that I thought I was getting along with or even people I thought were my friends.
7. What CDs are you listening to right now and what's your all-time favorite?
I listen to everything so I don't have a specific CD that I am listening to right now, so I don't have an all-time favorite.
8. What do you find attractive?
9. When the semester started, were you dating anyone?
I had a boyfriend when I started the semester and we are still together 3 yrs. and counting.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show?
I was really stressed throughout the whole process and that is not normally how I am. I could not handle not having privacy.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this semester?
That out of something that was so stressful and frustrating I gain six new friends.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
That you should do what is best for you and not follow that crowd if you don't think that you are not being treated well speak up before it is too late. I would probably move out of the house a lot sooner than I did just to save my sanity.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be?
I would hang out with Shakira because she is an inspiration to me as a Latina she is not only a great singer/dancer/guitarist but a down to earth person.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot guy or going out with your girl friends?
I think that hanging out with friends is a lot more fun because you can yourself and not have to worry about having to impress someone.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past semester, what would it be?
I really don't know it is hard to say.
16. Who is the messiest pledge/sister? Who's the neat freak?
I think that the messiest pledge would have to be Michelle because she wouldn't even take the trash out in her own trashcan in her room. I think that I am the neat freak because I was always taking out the trash and making sure that everything was in order.
17. What is the worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house/sorority house?
I think that the grossest thing was definitely the molding Baja Fresh Burrito that was left on the counter. The worst thing was when the upstairs toilet was clogged and someone went No. 2 in it.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
all the same.
Sorority girls are:
all the same.
19. If you were president of Zeta Sigma Phi, what would you do?
I would have made sure that all the pledges were being treated nicely and that no sister was having a power trip.
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college?
I plan to attend law school in the fall of 2004 and then go on to work at the Pentagon or even the United Nations. I am ready to rock n' roll because I live in the present not the past or the future and I am only concerned with the here and now.
Do you have any nicknames?