1) Tell us about yourself.
I'm 18. I'm very close with my family. I have a younger brother, two younger sisters and two almost younger stepbrothers.
2) Describe yourself in three words.
Creative, spiritual, sensitive
3) What makes you happy?
Music and painting and sometimes 60's fashion.
4) How long have you known each other? Why do you think you get along so well?
I've known Jaime for about 3.5 years. Jaime is intelligent and we balance each other out. She understands and respects my quirkiness.
5) Describe each other in three words.
Jaime is thoughtful, sensitive and intelligent.
6) Describe one particular moment you've spent with each other that is one of your favorites.
Testing peanut butter and having long intense conversations.
7) What are your pet peeves about each other (if any)?
When Jaime says, (all the time) "Do you know what I mean?" after every sentence.
8) What are you looking for in a guy? What do you find attractive?
I'm looking for someone who is creative, funny, relaxed and mature. Attractive features to me include a sexy smile and someone who has a unique sense of style.
9) Describe your ideal first date.
I hate dates. But just talking and laughing in a comfortable environment.
10) What's your favorite vacation destination? Where's the one place you're dying to travel to?
My favorite place for vacation is Mystique (been there for 18 years). I'm dying to go to India and Thailand.
11) Have you ever had a job? If so, what was it? What's your dream job?
Yes, I have had many jobs. Mostly producing (a film and two TV shows). I'd love to be an actress, fashion designer and painter.
12) What are your three favorite movies?
The Graduate, Awakenings, and any Woody Allen film
13) What's the best party you've ever been to? Where was it, who was there and what happened?
A New Year's Eve party in Mystique at a really cool house. The whole island was there.
14) Name five hottie celebs that are on your "wish list"?
1) Ashton Kutcher
2) Brad Pitt
3) Josh Hartnett
4) Justin Timberlake
5) Taye Diggs
15) What are you hobbies? What do you do in your spare time/ for fun?
16) What items could you not live without? Name some beauty/style items, some accessories and/or clothing items you love.
Chapstick, moisturizer, comfy shoes and hoodies.
17) Who do you admire? Who's your role model? Who would you like to meet if you haven't already?
I admire my father. He is my role model in many ways. If Audrey Hepburn was still alive, I would have loved to have met her.
18) What's the biggest misconception about people with money?
That they are spoiled, bratty snobs--not true for some!
19) What do you hope people will learn from watching the show?
That we are normal, down to earth, fun teenagers.
20) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I see myself either having my own fashion line or being on the big screen.