1. What qualities do you look for in a prom date?
I look for a guy who will show me a good time and make me laugh, but also someone who I can just chill out and relax with.
2. What would you chose as your prom song?
“Take My Breath Away” by Jessica Simpson
3. Describe your perfect prom night.
My perfect prom night would start off with the guy picking me up, going to the dance and dancing all night, then going to dinner in Chicago with our friends, and then staying up all night at someone’s house.
4. How much planning went into your prom dress and all your accessories?
I didn’t plan too much. I went and tried on lots of dresses at one store and found the one I like, so I bought that and the jewelry that matched it.
5. What part of prom night are you looking forward to the most?
I am most excited about going to the actual dance and just having a great time.
6. How do you feel about the student body choosing your prom date?
I’m a little nervous because I think the people who don’t like me will vote for the person least compatible with me, but hopefully all will go well and it will be the best prom yet.
7. Are you confident the student body will choose the right date for you?
For the most part yes, but there will be some that will vote badly because they don’t like me.
8. Do you think eliminating the guys from the show will be difficult?
I think the elimination will be the hardest part of the show because I know all the guys and will still have to go to school with them.
9. What’s the perfect ending to a perfect prom night?
The perfect ending is hopefully a small goodnight kiss as long as it was a great night.
10. How does it feel to be the first MTV Prom Princess in MTV history?
It feels great to be the first MTV Prom Princess. I never imagined anything like this would happen to me. I am just grateful to MTV and for the support of my family and friends.
Check Out the Prom Studs