1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
No, I'm still fairly new, so I don't have a nickname, although that's not necessarily a bad thing...
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Crazy go nuts.
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
In my opinion it is THE BEST fraternity in Santa Cruz.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
I hope I don't do anything REALLY stupid (well, at least not on camera... ).
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
Three--all the guys are great, so it wouldn't even matter.
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
Ah man, too many to count--probably either Vegas or some drunken moment of mine that I had forgotten about...
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
Blonde, I can't stress blonde enough. Nah, seriously though, a good sense of humor, being down-to-earth, nice and being real. Those are the best qualities someone can have, I think.
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
Nope, and still nope.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
I dunno. Ummm, I'm single and a heck of a guy!
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
Definitely, without a doubt, Vegas.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
Just to be myself and not worry. I probably would have caused more of a ruckus.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
Probably Dave Chapelle, 'cause his show is so damn funny, or the creators of South Park, because that show is brilliant.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Hanging out with a hot girl. Because you never know what may happen. With guys, you know what's up, but when you hang out with girls, you never know what's going to happen, good or bad, I like the randomness involved.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
"Diz Iz Da Life" by St. Lunatics. Because hey, this is the life.
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
They were all pretty messy, and I don't know if any one of them was a neat freak. Just watch the show and check out the house--you'll see, the whole place was a mess.
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Weirdest was definitely Andy boxing Robbie--good times...
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
Sorority girls are:
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
Evan does a pretty good job, but it would be nice for the softball team to get jerseys...
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
I'd like to get a good job and eventually start a family. I'm not worried about the future (although I probably should be). I'll just take things as they come and hope to do my best.