1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
Anakin/Father. It originally started because I look like that damn kid who plays Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars. Then Father came about because he turns into Darth Vader-and well, Darth Vader..."I am your father"....ENOUGH SAID!
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Well, glory be!
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
"Um, yeah, thas cool." -Ladies' Man, SNL.
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
I've lived with up to eight people before. No big deal...just a big mess.
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
All of my moments will be painful--sounds fun.
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
Canyon Humma Yeppa...well, that's definitely an original one...
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
What's a relationship?
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
I swear it wasn't me. No, I seriously swear it...I was drunk. Very, very drunk.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
Breaking down doors...unleashing the fury...Hell Nite.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
What are lessons?
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
Music: Some crazy metal band. We wouldn't "hang out," we would burn sh*t down.
Actress: Sean Connery. I mean, come on, is there any other choice? Well, any really, really, really hot woman (preferably older) will do, too...but Connery is the sh*t! "The game is on." Hahahaha.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Um, hos before bros--hottie better prepare herself.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
Hatebreed--"I Will Be Heard."
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
Jordan--messy lil' chump.
Neat? Associated with DOC? No.
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Ewwww, that's disgusting.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
un-individual Neanderthals obsessed with getting laid and killing hippies.
Sorority girls are:
this is me talking mad shit about them.
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
Same thing I did when I was an officer before...absolutely nothing until I got impeached. I know, I know--suuuuuch a rebel.
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
-Getting an economics degree in next 2 years.
-Heading south to L.A. or San Diego--basically anywhere warmer.
-Finishing off my certifications and becoming a fireman.
- Dealing in real estate for myself...buying, selling homes, etc...
- Oh, and of course, "carpe diem"--seize the day--life goes by fast. I'm gonna live it up!!!