1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
Yeah, my nickname is Coxy. It doesn't really mean anything, it is just what people call me.
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Insane, amazing, busy.
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
I chose to pledge after I met the brothers and I noticed the close bond that they had with each other. All the guys seemed really cool, and they just looked like they were the best of friends.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
Oh f*ck! My parents are going to see this.
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
I went to military school, so I had experienced dorm living before moving to Santa Cruz.
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
I think watching myself do stupid-ass shit, knowing my parents are probably laughing their asses off.
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
This is the queerest question ever. And you didn't even get it right. It is your middle name (full or abbreviated and your street). Ty Castillian.
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
Personality. If a woman has a great personality, that is number one. She must be adventurous, have great sense of humor, quick-witted, have a dirty mind and a desire to live life to the fullest. As far as looks go, I usually like women that are between 5' and 5' 5", brown or red hair, blue or brown eyes, an athletic, toned body, nice perky boobs (they need not be large--B cup is perfect), nice skin, minimal body hair and a great butt.
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
I have been seeing a certain female on and off for a while. I would not say that I am in relationship "right now," because sometimes I am and sometimes I am not in a relationship.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
I want people to know that I am a really chill guy who can relax on the couch with a girl, a good movie and a bowl of popcorn. But I can also go out and be the wild and crazy guy. It just depends on the mood I am in. I want to live my life to the very fullest, experiencing as much as I can.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
After staying up all night playing craps in Vegas, going to a strip bar at 6 a.m. sh*t-face-drunk.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
I'd hang out with Snoop, Every time I see him on Doggy Fizzle Televizzle, he is so damn funny. He just looks like a chill-ass brother, and you know he still smokes--plus if he showed up to kick it, you know he would bring a whole stable of girlies. So Snoop, if you ever want to chill up in SC, look me up.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
What? F*ck that. Why can't I have both? I want a girl that can kick it with the brothers, talk sh*t, but then we can head back to my place and be by ourselves if we want to share time without brothers around.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
Dr. Dre f/ Snoop Doggy Dogg--"Ain't Nothin' But a G Thing." I would choose this because it is the informal theme song of DOC.
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
All of the pledges that lived in the house were dirty. Kenny S. was probably the cleanest pledge--he was the only pledge I ever saw cleaning anything on his own.
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Jordan drank a concoction of his own piss, blood and vomit. That was by far the nastiest thing I have ever seen.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
trouble--don't trust 'em with your daughters.
Sorority girls are:
great sex toys.
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
I would run the fraternity the same way it has been run since the beginning. I would try to find a house, and then capitalize off MTV as much as possible. Last but certainly not least, I would start the DOC Pimp Legion of Doom.
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
I plan on starting my own business in the next eight months, but until then find a stable job that pays well. I am absolutely ready to get going on my life--I have lived the ultimate college experience, but now it is time to move on and find something new. The only concern I have about the future is that people will stereotype me as just another stupid frat boy, when instead I am actually an intelligent individual with a really dark sense of humor.