1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
P--because of my last name.
Capt'n--because I save 'em.
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
Because I had nothing better to do.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
I was stoked.
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
Not really, because DOC doesn't change your living situation.
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
When they bitch about Keldon. Because it's drama.
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
Tig o' bitties. Soap n' water and a good sense of humor.
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
That we always have a good time.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
Probably booze cruise and tea party.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
To go all out no matter what, because we'd get kicked off campus for something stupid anyway. Not have dry rush and maybe punched a cameraman or two.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
Phil Anselmo from Pantera because he's f*uckin' nuts.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Hot girl, because there aren't that many in Santa Cruz. And I can hang out with the homies whenever.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
Not that stupid f*cking song that they have for the beginning of the show. That song f*ckin' sucks. Maybe "Why You Wanna Playa Hate on Me" by The Luniz.
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
They are all messy and bitchy. They are pledges for a reason.
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Probably the puke that the naked girl passed out in--that was pretty f*ckin' nasty.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
Sorority girls are:
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
Probably step down.
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
To be alive, just try and live one day at a time. I'm not really concerned about the future.