1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
Disco Techno Joe. I like to dance and listen to dance music.
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Dirty, dirty pledges.
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
A fraternity made sense for a transfer student to network and make new friends. I choose DOC since I identified more with the members.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
How do I explain this to my friends and family?
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
Ideal is to find a sizzling woman that is confident, sexy, stylish, playful, informed, smart and knows how to lead and how to please, comfortable about herself and her goals. Girls that dance sexy turn me on.
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
I was not dating anyone when the quarter started. After filming the show, finishing spring quarter, and taking some much needed vacation time, I am now starting to date again.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
To understand that people are different in reality than they are on "reality" television shows.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
Vegas was pretty crazy.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
If you're getting hooked up with a lot of free drinks, there must be something fishy going on.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
I would like to hang out with Arnold Schwarzenegger since I admire him accomplishing the American dream and pursuing his acting, business and hopefully a political career as governor.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Hot girl. Must I explain why???
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
Sorority girls are:
respectable classy ladies
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
I would like pursue a career in financial services and open a nightclub.