1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Not very fun.
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
Friendship, opportunity to meet more people.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
I can show my kids that I got really drunk, too.
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
What kind of question is that??
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
Anything towards the end of the quarter--that was a really stressful time for most of us.
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
Kind of embarrassing...Molly Orangeblossom.
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
No and no.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
That most of us don't fit the stereotypical frat boy image.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
The first couple of weeks were great, especially Rush Week. The cocktail party at the country club also stands out.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
If you want something or someone you have to work at it, you can't sit back and hope it happens.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
Spike Jonze or Wes Anderson--they make the best films.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Meet guy friends early and then meet hot girl later....the perfect night.
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
Bouncing Souls--"Fight to Live."
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
They were all messy bastards. The house was trashed within a week.
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Something about Slip and Slide...they were weird kids.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
Sorority girls are:
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
I'm concerned about my future, but I still hope it includes plenty of partying.