1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
Snatch. Heh heh. If I told you, I would have to kill you.
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Feel the wrath!
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
I lived with Ellison (alumni) and he bugged me for six weeks to rush, and I caved in. It was the best thing I have ever done.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
I better get my fat ass to the gym.
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
I have always had housemates, so it wasn't a big deal.
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
Watching me stress out about the booze cruise. If I screwed up booze cruise, I would be a dead man.
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
Wow, that's a hard one. I like cool, down-to-earth girls-someone that's not high maintenance, someone that's down to veg out for a night or party till 5 a.m. The cooler a girl is, the hotter she gets.
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
I had a girlfriend of 6 months or so, but it was a distance thing. It just didn't work out.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
That friends come first, and that I'm not the typical "frat guy." People judge me before they know me just because I'm in a fraternity. Yeah, we party, but we also do a lot of charity work, too.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
Having a little brother--this was the first time I've had one.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
If Casey says, "I have an idea," lock him in a closet.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
Sean Connery. Because if one person could teach you how to talk to women, it would be him.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Why do one when you can do both?
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
"Detachable Penis" by King Missle, because of Jordan and that damn dildo.
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
The pledges were pretty clean, heh heh. But we brothers trashed their house almost daily.
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Jordan being naked all the time.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
always down to do dumb sh*t
Sorority girls are:
always drinking our beer
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
I can't plan next week, let alone next year. Whatever happens, I'm ready.