1. Do you have any nicknames or pledge names? What are they and what do they mean?
Convict--it was given to me because of my tattoos and my body structure. People in the fraternity claim I look like a convict because of it.
2. Describe this past quarter in three words.
Exciting, fun and stupid.
3. Why did you choose to pledge this fraternity?
I met some of the active brothers before joining, and I noticed they were a bunch of good guys who meant well. Noticing this, I wanted to meet some new people and become part of the Greek life.
4. What was your first thought when you realized you were going to be on camera?
To be honest, I didn't like the idea because I didn't want my life to be filmed, and I think the idea of reality television is for stupid people who want their 15 minutes of fame. Then when I realized that the filming was going to happen with or without my permission, I realized "whatever," what can I do? I am not going to ditch the Greek life because of cameras, so I just decided whatever.
5. Before you pledged the fraternity, how many people had you lived with at one time? Were you concerned about sharing a living space w/ other guys? Why?
When I first came to college, I was given an on-school apartment with four other roommates. During that time, it seemed like a pain in the ass, but fun because we would always have someone to talk to and mingle with. Looking back, I am glad I experienced it because these are memories that I will have for the rest of my life.
I was never a pledge brother, so I didn't have to live in a house with roommates, but they shouldn't complain--they got a nice house with everything. If they do, what a bunch of little brats (just kidding).
6. What moment from this quarter do you think will be the most painful for you to watch on TV? Why?
Not sure about painful--probably the most embarrassing is if they caught me doing anything stupid in front of the camera. Though it will be sad to watch sometimes because I am a graduate, and my college experiences and life are over. Though I guess we have to move on sometime in our lives..
7. What's your porn star name? (Your first pet's name and the street you grew up on)
Porn name: None (too classy for that).
Pet's name: Fifi (my mom named him because she was taking care of my dog for 2 weeks, and he got used to the name).
Street: Too much information to be saying, sorry
8. What do you find attractive in a woman? What turns you on?
Nerdish look (office type)--someone who wears glasses and kinda has that look. Someone who is smart and intelligent, someone who can hold an intelligent conversation about life. Someone who is physically fit, who cares what they look like in public, who takes care of themselves. Someone who has goals in their life. Someone who is private, too, not a person who will talk about "our" love life to the public. Someone who wants more than just a one-night stand.
9. When the quarter started, were you dating anyone? Are you in a relationship right now?
No comment, too private. Sorry.
10. What is the one thing you want people to know about you after watching the show? Why?
If I acted stupid, it was about just having fun in college--nothing more.
11. What was the best/most memorable moment for you this quarter?
Just hanging out with friends and experiencing college life. Getting to know the camera and MTV people--they were cool.
12. What is the most important lesson you learned during this past semester? What would you do differently if you could do it over?
Act more professional, because everyone is going to watch this. But that means I would have been fake in front of the camera. Also it wouldn't be fun to watch because viewers want stupidity and drama in the shows.
13. If you had the chance to hang out with one actor or musician, who would it be and why?
There are many--Al Pacino or Robert DeNiro because they are two of the best actors ever and they are Italian (I am half). The butler who was in the movie Arthur (Sir Edwards "something")--he also played in the 80's movie Elephant Man. He is a great actor who played an excellent role in Arthur. After that movie, I admired his work. Tom Cruise because he seems like a cool and down-to-earth guy. I could keep naming and naming.
14. Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot girl or going out with your buds? Why?
Dude, hanging out with a girl.I am more of a romantic (even though I don't show it)--nothing like a romantic night with a girl. The guys, anyway, that is when the girl is busy (just kidding).
15. If you could choose a theme song for this past quarter, what would it be and why?
Dude, I don't know. Probably a song that says "We acted stupid" (just kidding). Who knows.
16. Who is the messiest pledge? Who's the neat freak? What have you witnessed to back that up?
Dude, Jordan is the messiest guy. Back it up, ask the camera crew--his bed was broken and his stuff all over the place.
Neat freak--who knows? Never paid attention to that. If there was a neat freak, they should get their ass kicked once because they are probably a little too anal (just kidding).
17. What is the grossest/weirdest/worst thing you've witnessed in the pledge house?
Seeing fat pledge brother John in his shorts only. Dude. But I have love for him, he is still a cool guy.
18. Complete the following sentences:
Frat boys are:
guys who don't want to grow up (at least in the frats I know)
Sorority girls are:
drama queens and cool.
19. If you were president of the fraternity, what would you do?
Nothing, I would resign--too much work.
20. What goals have you set for yourself for after college? Are you concerned about the future, or are you ready to rock n' roll? Why?
Law school and to become successful.