Kanye West became hip-hop's top heel in 2013, releasing Yeezus, cutting an increasingly unhinged series of promos and settling personal vendettas in arenas around the world. In fact, about the only thing he didn't do was lay someone out with a steel chair (though there's still time for that.)
Basically, he became a professional wrestler. Don't believe us? Check out this list of Awesome '90s Wrestlers ... the similarities are shocking.
1. The Genius: Because he is a genius of everything.
2. Rick "The Model" Martel: Because he's into fashion. And also because he'll definitely release a fragrance called "Arrogance" one day.
3. Psicosis: Because he wears elaborate masks.
4. "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase: Because he probably owns a million-dollar belt.
5. The Undertaker: Because he is a God. And quite possibly undead, too.
6. "Ravishing" Rick Rude: Because he's not afraid to show his junk (remember the "Black Skinhead" video?)
7. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper: Because he wears a kilt.
9. Diamond Dallas Page: Because he is always throwing up the Roc.
10. Shawn Michaels: Because he turns on his friends, occasionally throws them through a plate glass window.
11. Ric Flair: Because it would not surprise us to see him wearing a feather boa.
12. Mr. Perfect: Because this one was just too obvious.
13. "Macho Man" Randy Savage: Because he used to wear ridiculous sunglasses, and rolls with a female whose only discernable skill appears to be smiling.
14. Big Boss Man: Because he understands the dangers of being an officer of the law.
15. The Ultimate Warrior: Because his interviews make zero sense.