Does your relationship have an expiration date?
Are you facing the fact that you will need to confront the person you've been seeing with a life change that could separate the two of you? MTV is exploring the stresses and second guessing that goes on when a BF/GF is about to disclose that they are leaving a relationship because of a life change. If you haven't told your partner yet, are dealing with it now, or are about to be separated because of the new direction in your life - we want to hear from you. Whether you're considering joining the seminary or have been offered a job in another state, your story is worth telling and MTV would like to explore what it's like to be thrown into the uncomfortable state of confronting the crossroads in your relationship.
- Do need to tell your boyfriend that you are pregnant and moving back home?
- Are you seeing someone else?
- Perhaps you are about to tell your girlfriend that you're considering going back to your high school sweetheart.
- Did you get accepted to an out of state school?
- Will you be studying abroad?
- Did you join the military?
- Have you gotten in some type of trouble that will take you away?
- Are you facing serious illness and wondering if you need to take a break?
- Have you decided you're moving to NY or LA to be an actor?
If the time to confront is fast approaching-we want to hear from you! Send an email to email@example.com and tell us about your relationship situation. Please include your names, contact info and location. Don't forget to attach recent photos of you both. Must be at least 18 years old and appear to be under 24 years old.