Do you have an idea for a business or project, but no idea how to get it off the ground? Want to be your own boss but first need some help? Maybe you want to open a bakery or beauty salon? Or are you interested in funding your next music project? Need to get your dream food truck on the road? Have a passion for photography, but need the cash to share your photos with the world? Are you struggling to come up with a way to make your dream into a reality?
MTV is looking for people who need help for their next big endeavor! If you have a business plan and are too overwhelmed to put it into action, have tried to start up a business and failed, or just need guidance on how to get your idea up and running, then grab your camera and answer the questions below.
If you appear to be between the ages of 18 and 26 and need help starting a project, we want to hear your story!
A) Grab a camera and answer the questions below.
1) Please say your name slowly and clearly.
2) What is your phone number?
3) What is your project idea?
4) Have you ever attempted to make your project happen? If so, what happened? If not, why not?
5) Have you used social networking or online crowd funding websites for help? If so, how'd it go?
6) Why do you need MTV's help? How could a coach help you?
7) Why can't you do this on your own?
8) Do you work or go to school? If so, tell us about what you do there.
9) Where are you from? Who do you live with? Tell us about your friends/family.
10) How would this change your life? Why is this important to you?
11) Why do you need to do this now? What's motivating you to get started?
12) Last, stand back from the camera to get a full body shot of yourself. Smile!
B) Upload your video for free at dropitto.me/madecasting. The upload password is: MADE.
C) Finally, email us at MadeCasting@mtv.com. Put "HELP ME START MY BUSINESS" in the subject, and list your contact information (name, phone, email, location).