It looks like
"The file in regard to the alleged assault at the entertainment center has been concluded, and no charges will be forwarded," Corporal Turley of the Richmond Royal Canadian Mounted Police told MTV News on Tuesday (December 14). "The investigation is complete." Turley said the evidence collected did not support going forward with the investigation, noting that she was unable to confirm whether Bieber was one of the persons involved because of a law prohibiting the dissemination of information into criminal cases involving youths.
Bieber had been accused of getting into a scuffle with the unidentified boy during an October 15 session at the Planet Lazer Entertainment Center in Richmond. According to reports, Bieber got angry when the boy allegedly hurled a homophobic slur at him and lashed out in response.
The boy sustained minimal injuries after what TMZ reported was an incident in which Bieber, 16, was targeted by an overzealous laser-tag player who used an anti-gay slur against him. When the 12-year-old stuck his hand out toward Bieber, the "Baby" singer reportedly batted it away and left the park.
A short time later, Bieber spoke out against bullying and posted an "It Gets Better" clip. In it, he said, "Hey guys, I'm Justin Bieber. I just wanted to say there's nothing cool about being a bully. And if you're getting bullied, make sure to tell someone and, you know, it gets better. And if you're a bystander, make sure to step in and, you know, help out."