In the wake of rumors that Sandra Bullock's husband, TV personality Jesse James, had been unfaithful, James has released an apology to his Oscar-winning wife, as well as his children from previous marriages. In the apology, he says that "the vast majority" of allegations against him are "untrue and unfounded," he still takes responsibility for any actions that may have led to those allegations.
"There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me," he said in a statement, according to People.com. "It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them. I am truly very sorry for the grief I have caused them. I hope one day they can find it in their hearts to forgive me."
On Wednesday, Bullock announced she wouldn't be attending the U.K. premiere of her film, "The Blind Side," next Tuesday, for which she won an Oscar earlier this month. In a statement she said that she had to cancel due to "unforeseen personal reasons" and apologized about missing the event.
James and Bullock have been married for nearly five years. He was by her side at the Oscars when she won her award, but it seems that neither will make the carpet next week. "Due to unforeseen personal reasons a trip abroad to support 'The Blindside' has been deemed impossible at this time," Bullock's statement reads. "I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your continued support of the film."