Garbage has finally firmed up an itinerary for the brief club tour the band hinted at earlier this week.
As we reported on Tuesday (see "Garbage Plans Club Tour For May, Full-Scale Tour For August"), the band had hoped to put together a six-date club outing in May before launching a full-scale tour in August.
The itinerary finds the band launching the tour on May 20 in San Francisco, and hitting Los Angeles, Toronto, Boston, and Washington before wrapping up in New York.
If you don't happen to live in one of those metropolitan centers, or if you can't wait until May, you can get a taste of the band's new album, "Version 2.0," when Garbage premieres the video for "Push It," the album's first single, on "MTV Live" Thursday at 6 p.m.
If you'd prefer to see the band in the flesh, here's where you you'll find them:
- 5/20 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield
- 5/21 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Palace
- 5/24 - Toronto, ONT @ The Phoenix
- 5/26 - Boston, MA @ The Avalon
- 5/27 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- 5/28 - New York, NY @ Roseland