starzfly/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images

Kanye West Has Canceled The Rest Of His Saint Pablo Tour

After a week of turmoil, the tour’s 21 remaining stops have been called off

Kanye West’s Saint Pablo tour has been marked both by the transcendent stage presence of its star and, occasionally, the complete absence of its star — like when Kanye has cut shows short and outright canceled them, as he did Sunday night (November 20) in Inglewood, California.

Now it appears the rest will go that way, as Kanye has canceled all remaining Saint Pablo tour dates, multiple outlets confirm.

The news comes after a week of headlines for Kanye and the tour. Sunday night’s canceled show was a planned make-up tour stop for an L.A. show Kanye cut short after 30 minutes earlier this month. At Saturday’s gig in Sacramento, Kanye called out Beyoncé, Jay Z, and Hillary Clinton, and at last week’s show in San Jose, he said he would’ve supported Donald Trump in this year’s presidential election (had he voted at all, which he said he didn’t).

The Saint Pablo tour kicked off in August and was scheduled to close out on New Year’s Eve at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. If you thought to look to Kanye’s Instagram as a beacon of insight into the turmoil unfolding behind the scenes, good luck.