The newest trailer for David O. Russell's "American Hustle" is in, and viewers should totally brace for flying zingers. Because as much as this film is hilariously self-aware with that curly Q 'do-ness on poor B. Coop and so many gawdawful costumes floating about in this '70s show, it's even more giving in the wacky quote snippet department.
In fact, the whole first half of the thing sounds like a friggin' stack of Hallmark cards written by "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" during their reunion show — which, if you're not familiar with the reference, means a level of sassy class
lessness all its own.
Allow us to present our faves in meme form.
1. "I believe that you should treat people the way you want to be treated, didn't Jesus say that? Also, always take a favor over money. Effin' Jesus said that as well."
- Christian Bale as Irving Rosenfeld
2. "I got people workin' for me. My ideas, I'm running the show. I'm the quarterback."
- Bradley Cooper as Richard DiMaso
3. "He wasn't necessarily in good shape, and he had this combover that was rather elaborate ..."
- Amy Adams as Sydney Prosser
4. "You know that I would never say anything bad about your father in front of you, but your father is a sick son of a b***h."
- Jennifer Lawrence as Rosalyn Rosenfeld
Also Check Out: Our Early Oscar Predictions