Have you ever sat around with your friends and asked, "Hey, Desmond (IMPORTANT NOTE: you have a friend name Desmond), have you ever wondered, if you added up the length of time in all of Woody Allen's movies that he stammered, exactly how long that video would be?" And then Desmond was like, "You're weird, man, I gotta go"?
Well Desmond, the joke's on you, because that video exists now, and the answer is 44 minutes and 21 seconds. Indeed, as our older step-brothers at the Huffington Post discovered, the internet wins again, as someone actually did make a supercut of every stammer — EVERY stammer — in every Woody Allen movie. And (breaking news) Woody stammers a lot.
Here's a quick list of things you could do during the run time of this video:
- Drive from New York to Newark and then back to New York (if you hustled)
- Watch an episode of "Mad Men" or "The Sopranos."
- Dry your clothes after a wash cycle.
- Enjoy a half-inning of a typical Red Sox/Yankees game.
- Watch 7 percent of the movie "The Hobbit."